- General Provisions
The data administrator is OTOTO MEBLE SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its
registered office in Lublin, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity in Lublin with the NIP number 7123421694 and REGON number 389451847. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secure servers.
The term “GDPR” means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, e.g. secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
Personal data provided in the form are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
- Data administrator
The service provider is the administrator of its customers’ data. This means that if you have an Account on our website, we process your data as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, place of work, IP address.
Personal data is processed:
- in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, amend or terminate it, and properly implement the Services provided electronically,
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the person
Each data subject has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Service Provider’s organization is possible by electronic means at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent necessary to pursue possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
The Service Provider has the right to share the User’s personal data and other data with entities authorized under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
Deletion of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawing consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
The Service Provider does not disclose personal data to entities other than those authorized under applicable law.
Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by processors with whom we closely cooperate.
The information collected concerns the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, information about time and date, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
We use the following cookies on our website.
- a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the website;
- b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
- c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the website pages are used;
- d) “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the user comes from, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- e) “advertising” cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content to users more tailored to their interests.
The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser.